Home → Veterans Guide to VA Claim Filing
Veterans Guide to VA Claim Filing
Not a guide for the faint of heart or for those operating heavy machinery. This guide to veterans benefits provides the detailed knowledge requisite to advocate for VA compensation and pension benefits.
- 1. What's a VA Claim?
- 2. Obtaining a Decision
- 3. VA Award Processing
- 4. Benefit Payments
- 5. Retroactive Benefits
- 6. Disagreeing with a VA Decision
- 7. Choosing an Appeal Path
- 8. Perfecting an Appeal
- 9. Board of Veterans Appeals
- 10. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC)
- 11. Further Appeals
- 12. Increasing, Reducing and Severing Disability Ratings